|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 15 May 2008 - 19:28
0 opinions:
Hope these conversations about me and my Pa helps to cheer people up? Celina says it's like those soap opera family! Does it? :]. And I think it was Anthea that said my family is very drama. Then that makes me a star. .____________. These few days, I feel damn happy to be in school, don't know why. Maybe because it's kinda fun and my class rocks? :]. And I like listening to Faizah talk, don't know why, but when she talks, you will be like very attracted to her. So it's nice to listen to her talk. :]. I'm weird. AND SONY AND NIKON ISN'T WEIDO FRIENDLY!!! So got back my other results and I was damn shock about my POA, and although I failed, but I'm still very happy. BUT STILL WE NEED A BETTER POA TEACHER! And I kinda feel damn bad because at least Mr Khoo bothered to give up some token of appreciation - chocolate, evne though our class seems unappreciative of him. So here's all my results for all the subjects : English - 58 / 100. Chinese - Either more than 55 or less than 63 /100. E.Maths - 43 /100. Chemistry - 18.5 /50. Physics - 23 / 50. Social Studies - 16/50. (I'm still higher than Naufal, yay.) History - 23 /50. POA - 42 /100. I only passed two subjects, damn bad lah. Gonna get a long long long lecture from Pa later, urgh. And we still haven't gotten back our Art paper and I confirm I'm gonna fail so yeah. Recess was with Naufal, Syed and Juoyan. AND I AM SO SORRY. I swear I will score better next time, I hope! Mr Ow came in before the last two periods and asked the class to see him after school. So we went there and when Alasdair told him we have arrived, his face was like huh-3e4-report-for-what. Like wtf, he like totally forgot or something. See this women who [photo removed due to some reasons, lol.] WHY YOU NEVER GO BACK SICHUAN WITH HIM? Was walking to the interchange with Agnes and Shirely and we saw this : (The following photo might cause some disturbance, I think.) . . . . . . . . . . So many people, so confusing. I like the spectacles guy, but without his spectacles, idk how he looks like. And today, I finally realised it. "It" actually beats like the way when I used to see -. I was dumb before and I wasted those last two years. Now, I'm gonna waste another two years. But it has all come clear. Surely I can't deny it any further, so whatever. Read more! |