span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 11 May 2008 - 00:24
Life's life - It's my life.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

HAPPY MAMMY'S DAY!
Totally didn't wish my Ma because I don't wish to. And i have nothing to say to her, awww. Sorry but that's how materialistic (?) I am, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Skipped tuition this morning because i'm sick. Slept through the morning after (finally) bathing. Pa came home with lunch and herbal tea. The herbal tea kinda helps and i felt so much better. I kinda hate my home. There's hardly anything to do at all. Pa was busy studying for his exams so he can't take me out. Ma and brother went to my Grandma house. So loittered around the house finding things to do.

So, was watching the Turkish Grand Prix just now. I have bad news, and good news. Bad news - Kimi Raikkonen only managed 3rd and I was screaming like mad about his bald head. Good news - Felipe Massa won. :]. It's a hat trick for him, good work. Hamilton's second, damn stupid. Kimi Raikkonen is a silent winner. He doesn't even care that he won and doesn't bother to announce it to the world. But Hamilton is a loud winner. Even if he isn't the winner, he still wants to annouce to the world about his presence. Whatever, Hekki is a good driver, and he has good potential. I know who to support if Kimi Raikkonen suddenly retires. D:

Pictures pictures! But before that, idk but it seems to me that Kimi looks abit different lately. Idk how to put it but it seems like he's much more depressed and quiet. Okay, but anw,

He looks so sad. Anw, that picture made me cry (lol).

And lastly, a photo that made me wanna commit suicide.
.
.
.

!#$%^&*. I feel damn kick ass sad now. He looks like an old man/chicken. Oh why must he shave his head? D: AND WHY SO LONG HIS HAIR HAVEN'T GROW BACK YET!? Okay, the next race is May 25 so FASTER GROW YOUR HAIR BACK!!!

There's no school on Monday and Tuesday. D: I don't wanna stay at home. Probably gonna hang out at the reservoir by myself. Maybe i wanna have a pinic there all by myself! Will see. Someone ask me out please! I feel so darn pathetic. But that's how life is when you're single and friendless. Life's life.


Read more!