span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 29 May 2008 - 22:51
DELAYED DEVOTION

0 opinions:

Post your opinion



When I drop you boy,
You'll need another toy,
One that won't stand up for herself.
When I knock you down,
You'll need another town,
Where somebody's gonna talk to you.
You just let me wait,
Now it's too late,
For your delayed, delayed devotion.

So went for POA remedial, didn't know Faizah, Fatin and Imran took the same bus as me. Then Liyana and Faisal was walking infront. Remember my dream to take the same bus as all of them? It almost came true. -.-.


Most of the people were early, but the teacher was like late. So she had to check our homeworks and she said, "If I have to send more than 3 people out, I will cancel today's remedial." So in the end, the remedial was cancelled. Bloody hell, mother fucker.


And can she like stop comparing us with 3A2 and 3E3? She expect us to behave and have a much better attitude than those two classes. But we aren't. And mother fucker, please don't compare us, you mean that 3e4 have to behave much better than 3A2 and 3e3? Stop thinking that 3e4 is a better class and a better class has to behave better because I think everyone is equal. Like 3e7 and 3e4, IT WILL STILL BE EQUAL - SAME. I hate teachers who compare classes. And I think no matter what class you are in, everyone still has to have the same behaviour and attitude. And not that some have to better or worser than some others.


Oh, what happened to those reasonable and good teachers? I guess those only appear in fairytales and unfortunately, this is reality. This is life.


So anw, went to the Chemistry lab to wait for Anthea. In the end, Naufal has band, urgh. And this friend was like pointing his middle finger at me when I was trying to communicate with Naufal, hi friend. :]. Saw Jadason, Homing, Weijie and Hoibing, so went to follow them to the interchange. Homing kept trying to hit me with his instruments. Saw Justin and he didn't know I added him on msn, !#$%^&*.


Bought Mac for brother and went home. Yes, these kind of sisters still do exist. :].


Grandpa and Uncle came, and Pa had to get back to work, so they came to our house to rest first. Uncle was like damn funny, telling me his story about him trying to find a toilet in Johor yesterday. And I was listening to him rant about his girlfriend. He said she can't work at the Front Desk, so Grandma asked her to go back to KL. But I think she needs time to get use to it. So nevermind.


Pa finished his meeting so he came to pick Grandpa and Uncle up, and me being me, followed! :]. I love their company because they are always so funny. And Uncle is so like me and my family are really, god damn funny. Went for Chicken Rice at Boon Tong Kee, the waitress seriously doesn't have a sense of humour and the service is poor like crap. The kitchen is like disgusting. Uncle told me all Chinese restaurants are like that, like omg, lucky I hate Chinese food. -.-.


Bought loads of fruits, of course, them. Went to Tanglin post office to collect mail and Uncle and I have the same views. I was in the car waiting for Uncle with Grandpa and Pa and I suggested that the house opposite is damn nice, but Pa and Grandpa said, "NO, WHERE GOT?" But when Uncle came back, the first thing he said when he got in the car was, "EH, I DON'T MIND BUYING THAT HOUSE." :D. Sent them back to Woodlands and the jam is super long, I swear. Went back to Pa's office, I also want to work in SBS. :].


Read more!