|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 25 May 2008 - 19:12
0 opinions:So didn't go for tuition, I think I'm quitting it anw, Pa's finding a new tuition. I THINK. Went to meet Bf in the afternoon, Pa was so nice to bring me there after giving me $50. So as usual, had to wait like half an hour for her at parkway. Walked around first, went for my lunch at KFC - mash potatoes, damn pathetic. Then went to Starbucks, yay. My treat. I wished I had limited supplies of it. D: ![]() Went to try on clothes and THE SHORTS SO SHORT, but it's cheap and for fat people. BUT DAMN SHORT, so didn't buy it. Those sales at Topshop are like damn sucks, those clothes on sales are crap, might as well keep it in the storeroom. Bus-ed to Orchard. No, we didn't go to Lucky Plaza or have a pinic on the field (AHEM). The bus journey was so stupid, damn packed and Bf went to push me to this __ guy. Ahem ahem. So we were walking along Orchard Road and she treat me Ice-cream, yay. Went to Topshop and Forever21, damn sucks. So decided to go to Fareast Plaza instead. There's like a lot of clothes there, but... not very good to wear to the wedding. In the end, after a long long time, bought a t-shirt unwillingly. D: Tired and pissed (?), we went for dinner at this Japanese place. The atmosphere was good for sleeping alright. And the food is not worth it. Ah, I don't wanna talk about it. Except that we took the chopsticks and put it into the straws and the waitress didn't know. :]. Decided to head home since it was already close to 9pm. Took bus 5 and both of us were like trying to keep our peeing, almost jumping like crazy. Went to Eastpoint to pee, and we like ran to the toilet which stinks. Walked around for abit and headed home. Took bus 5 back. And Bf, did you know that there was a white figure behind you? :]. Read more! |