span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 8 May 2008 - 22:44

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

me : was skinny jeans very popular last time?
Pa : you mean those tubes.
me : tubes?
Pa : those straight cut tubes.
me : oh, which is skinny jeans la!
Pa : whatever it is called.
me : so... did you wear it last time?
Pa : nope, i never did fit in one.
was studying chemistry last night. idk why nothing just goes into my head and i kept crying. maybe i'm sad, but idk what am i suppose to be sad about. all that i can be sad about is already over, ah, whatever. what am i talking about? i also have no idea. but (ZZEN) rocks. he's darn cuuuuuuuuute lah. better catch him every weekdays, 9pm on channel 8. :]. caffine kept me high and i was unable to sleep.

maths paper was okay, half hard, half easy, idk what, again. chemistry was just bullshit. i think i can only get 2 marks over 50 marks. D:

and bloody school, went to lock those lockers, fucker. went to print the class photos and had it laminated. Anthea is very stingy lor, one french fries also don't want to give. KIAM SIAP!!!
oh oh oh and the may issue of F1 Racing magazine (UK) is out!!! $20, damn expensive lah. this month features the top 100 drives. Aryton Senna is the top driver who really deserves it because he passed away when he wanted to raise a victory flag in honour of Austrian Roland Ratzenberger, who had died on that track the day before. (read it here if you want.) number 2 is MICHAEL SCHUMACHER!!! :] heh heh heh. he rocks please but i don't really consider him as my husband (very lucky of him) unlike KIMI RAIKKONEN who is number 7!!! D: anw, i think i'm gonna buy the Malaysia F1 Racing magazine instead because it's only RM10! :].

and f1 now is back to 10 teams. Super Aguri aren't in anymore because of financial problems. ah, my TAKUMA SATO!!! now f1 has one less hot guy. D:


Read more!