span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 14 May 2008 - 18:29
WHAT YOU LOOKING AT SUCKA

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

me : eh, the makeup school in singapore is at where ah? can make money
anot?
pa : yeah.
me : oh, then can make money anot? if i help people makeup can earn about how much?
pa : depend on your skills.
me : oh i see, then where is it at? i want money.
pa : (keep quiet)
me : where is it at? can earn money anot?
pa : fire safety.
me : what does fire safety have to do with makeup?
pa : nothing.
me : !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's back to school after two days of holidays. Didn't know I haven't stepped out of the house since last Friday. It feels good to be out. .______.


Guess who was the first person I saw in the morning? The long lost -! He just stared at me and walked away. That's how it always will be and that's how it is, so yeah. D: Got back our English Paper 2 - 25/50. Then got back our Chinese Papers - 63/100 (including listening + oral + paper 1 + paper 2). Recess was alright. Went to sit with Naufal and Amir. Was really amazed by Amir skills.

Got back our E.Maths Paper - 43/100 (paper 1 + paper 2). I was like damn disappointed despite being taught from the guys and I'm so sorry to disappoint you guys. Combined Humanities was worse - 39/100 (History + Social Studies). Like wtf, and that stupid Mr Chew went to scold me in the comments he wrote, !#$%^&*. Was really scared of Art but lucky Mrs Sim didn't come so we went back to class. Sat with Atiqah, Faizah and Syahirah and listened to them tell ghost stories. Faizah's was like !#$%^&* scary. Didn't know Liyana live right (almost) infront of my house!

After school, stayed back for the Infocomm Camp Briefing with Anthea and Judith. Was sitting at the canteen having my lunch and Miss Ho + Mdm Lim + Miss Chong was beside me and I can't believe their conversations!!! But I forgot what it is. So the Camp Briefing was such a waste of time. Gonna pon it. AND I RATHER GO PAY RESPECTS TO MY GREAT-GRANDPARENTS THAN GO TO CAMP!!! Watched the Captain's Ball match for awhile. 3E4 V.S 3E7. 3E4 won, because that Haqem too short cannot catch ball. :P. Went home after going to the library.

Got damn bored so I did these ugly things :
Photobucket

Photobucket

Did one for Anthea too and idk how to continue.
Photobucket

Damn ugly lah.

Oh and something for Anthea, since she said she didn't see it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YES, LAUGH ALL YOU WANT. !#$%^&*.



Read more!