|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Wednesday, 28 May 2008 - 18:28
0 opinions:Cause I can't stop thinking about you, girl. Woke up at around 8.45am this morning and smsed Anthea. She told me that Maths remedial starts at 9am and I thought it was at 1pm. No point rushing so took my time. In the end, she, Syahirah and Jadason smsed me to say that Maths will start at 1pm and POA will start at 11am. So took my time to get ready and reached school by 10.45am. Went to the canteen to find my classmates. So the POA remedial was rather useful, at least I guess if I redo the mid-year exam paper, I will definitely pass. But it's boring though, but more interesting than the lessons with Mr Khoo. Maths remedial was such a waste of time. Andy was really funny, so the few of us sitting at the back were sharing answers. As usual, Anthea went to ask the trainee teachers random questions. And Hoibing has given up on me, D: Went to Tmall with Anthea (again). Don't know how many times I have been there for this week already. I think like almost everyday? Went to buy my late lunch (since it was almost 4pm) - Mee Sua, yay. Went home after that and damn cool, took the same bus with Anthea (DUH), Liyana and her friend, Imran and Naj. And the stupid bookshop at my house say they don't produce any more Leger paper, so how am I suppose to finish my work? SHIT. OMG, can you imagine watching Shutter (the horror movie) in Cantonese? Damn crap. Finished Meet The Spartans and Men In White already, lucky no funny languages. Watching Super Junior M now, very cute. :D. But I still don't like China people. And I'm like addicted to another Super Junior song - U. Or by right, I'm like damn addicted to their dancing. I want to learn dancing, damn cool. Why Singapore don't have such talented people? Kibum and Yesung voice(s) are still very nice and I still hate Heechul (?), damn gay. But overall, I love their dancing. And they make me happy. And some photos. :]. ![]() For Junyan. ![]() ![]() Gonna go drink my cream of mushroom with potato soup now. I have been drinking soup everyday since Sunday for dinner. Baked beans for breakfast. Or Mash Potatoes when I'm around KFC, damn pathetic. Idk why my teeth still hurts. Usually it will be gone in like three days? Read more! |