|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 27 June 2008 - 19:24
0 opinions:School in summary :
(NO PICTURES BECAUSE THE 4GB CARD IS FUCKED). All my shots are in there and they are damn nice and now, it's gone because my computer can't read. You know both Nikon + Canon haven't been leaving a good impression on me, and I hate DSLR's already. I DO OKAY. Maybe is the card but wtfffffffffffff. :/. And I'm like suppose to figure the stupid camera out and teach the first and I don't do theory. I don't even want to touch that camera please. IT MAKES ME BOIL. Sometimes, when you have achieved your goals, your dreams, you just don't feel contented. I am starting to achieve my dreams, but I am still not happy. In fact, I feel even worse. If this is the feeling of having a dream fulfilled, I really don't wanna fulfill anymore of my dreams. Yes, my dream have been achieved, but I'm gonna get hated by everyone, what's the point? It's just not happiness. It just you yourself being happy while others isn't. Gonna go shooting during the weekend with loads of SD card. Better format those first in case. Read more! |