|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Wednesday, 4 June 2008 - 17:32
0 opinions:
Thankyou M for putting up with my BO / bad breathe (?) and whatever stupid smelly stuff. :D. Was late this morning. Pa told me my phone fell because his pillow hit it. So I woke up and went OMG, what time is it? Lucky it was only 8.15am, so bathed and was ready to leave the house about 15 minutes later, yay. Met M at Lavender. Accompained her to do her IC. HER IC PHOTO IS AHAHAHAHAHA, :]. It took quite a while though. Went to her Pa's office after that to get some stuff. ![]() ![]() ![]() Headed to Katong to get the stuff printed, damn cheap eh, I was surprised. By then, it was only 11am, I THOUGHT IT WAS 1PM ALREADY. Time passed by so slowly today. ![]() THIS IS WHAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE, YES. Went to Changi Airport T1 to give out flyers. It was so damn tiring and we haven't had our breakfast. Worked all the way until 1pm on an empty stomach, + people were smoking, wtf. I HATE THAT THE MOST and I can tell you, I was complaining and shouting like mad. I think I'm gonna die from second-hand smoking, -.-. Had lunch at T2's staff canteen. Her Ma is coming her new shop there, BETTER GO SUPPORT PEOPLE - LUTONG PINOY (?). :]. AND I DO NOT LIKE YOUR COUSIN, TY. It's not because he was sitting in front of me that's why I can't finish my food. It was because of the onion rings from BK. Played with the new cash register, damn ridiculous, stupid machine. SUCKS. Had our lame-crazy-mad-people staring fun. ![]() I was actually helping to clean the cash register alright. ![]() ![]() ![]() Her cousin, if you wanna see his full face, ask M for it, or I shall ask her to post a photo of him, HAHA. ![]() ![]() With M's Ma, YES I KNOW MY ARM IS DAMN BIG, whatever. ![]() She asked me to take these three photos : ![]() ![]() ![]() When my battery was running out, she asked me to quickly go down to buy more batteries. But of course, that woman paid. But she paid, THANKYOU TOILET BOWL. It srsly feels like we're having recess or something, very cooool. ![]() ![]() My flight out of Singapore, almost went to the counter to buy the tickets. But it was so embarassing. ![]() Went back to the shop to take photo? -.-. ![]() ![]() ![]() After much persuading from me, we finally, YES FINALLY, went to a place call heaven. ![]() STARBUCKS, she got me so addicted to it. So, we ordered the usual + a muffin which I have no idea what it is called and I don't really like it though. And I find that today, I'm officially sick of Starbucks. Then it's HELLO COFFEE BEAN AND TEA LEAF, hope it's nice. Will try it some other time. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() So decided to head back to M's house. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I ran for a bus. No big deal but really, I never ever run for buses. I only walk fast, or miss it. So went to her house for removing black heads + nails + remembering the stupid ugly lame past + watching shows + don't-know-what. Quite fun but tiring. ![]() She was actually trying out her skills on my nails- FAILED. ![]() I tried it out on her nails - ALMOST SUCCEEDED. STUPID SMUDGE. ![]() M was excited over her new glitter makeup. ![]() I did hers, damn shit. ![]() ![]() She did my feet, HAH. Gonna wipe it off maybe after this post. I look like some stupid gay man shit who changed gender to become a woman. Pink is so not my colour. Pa came to fetch me home at around 8+pm, I WAS ACTUALLY WATCHING SOME SHOW. :]. Something bad happened, don't wanna talk about it. FINE I'M SORRY, whatever. AND 5 MORE DAYS... Read more! |