|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 21 June 2008 - 00:04
0 opinions:Anthea came by my place at around say, 12.30pm? I went to have my haircut by a Cheena women. It turned out okay, except the fringe which is VERY China-ish + SUPER straight. Ya ya, whatever. So when she was cutting my hair, she asked if I wanted to trim my eyebrown. Hmmm, do you remove moles? Because I would certainly say yes to that. Then she say I look cute and very Korean-ish. Yeah, hello I am Kibum's sister name Kim Lazy Bum. -.-!!! Went to my house for lunch, I had too much. Was suppose to study but instead, used the computer and watch Super Junior videos! Cuteeeeeeee. Then went to 7-11 for ice-creams, and when we were on the way home, met my Mum so we went to NTUC. :]. Came back to my house and watch more videos. Super Junior is uber cute, and I'm starting to love Leeteuk, I can't believe I said he was gay last time, I srsly take that back! So we were watching this episode, damn hilarious. ![]() ![]() Look at Yesung expression on the left, and Leeteuk looks so calm on the right! I usually don't like guys with fringe like Leeteuk's, but looking at his, I love it alot! ![]() Ryeowook, oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY? -.-. ![]() ![]() Yesung's expression, :]. ![]() ![]() Sungmin and Hankyung. ![]() And again. ![]() So cute? ![]() Exchanging breathe (?) underwater. ![]() Look at Ryeowook, his face looks so funny! HAHA. ![]() Kibum trying to solve the rubik's cube while Heechul tried to read a book about fishes underwater. ![]() Kibum! ![]() Leeteuk! ![]() Eunhyuk and Sungmin (I think). ![]() Eunhyuk wanted Sungmin instead of Kang-in! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Damn cute, especially Ryeowook. ![]() ![]() Sungmin's nightmare - being kissed by Hankyung. ![]() ![]() Leeteuk! HAHA. ![]() Should be Donghae, I am not sure. Okay and some other random photos I found. Actually I wanted to cut Yesung's hair ... ![]() ![]() But... the front is too short and I am a lazy bum so I won't style. So anw, she went home at around 5pm? Sent her and I came back home to sleep, super tired. And I bought a Teens magazine just for her because she wanted the poster. WASTE MY MONEY!!! Oh and my great-grandaunt visited us too, so before sending her home, went to Giant, back home to get something, then went to Bukit Timah for dinner @ around 9pm - yummy, then sent her back home. Passed by Autobahn and obviously, SOMEONE TESTED ON MY AUDI R8. IT'S MINE OKAY, DON'T TOUCH IT. And they moved my Ferrari 430 also!!! Went to Mustafa and I really have a fear of going there, why? Okay, look at the paragraph below. Believe it or not (it's up to you really), but I am telling you the truth. About a year ago, I went there one night with my family. We were at the books section and I was separated from them, engrossed in a photography magazine or something. Then, his fucking Indian man walked pass me and went to touch my boobs. Like really, his whole arm extended out and brushed it obviously, but no one was around. I was super scared and dare not move and pretended to read my magazine. Then my parents came to find me and I stayed close to them, still walking around the place. The Indian man kept following me and still smiled at me!!! OMG, so I smsed M + Daryl for like some comfort. Okay, so Daryl went to tell Kunlong and he was like, "No, I'm bringing you to the police station." HAHA, but I was srsly too afraid to. Damn scary so I don't dare to go back there at night - what if I see that guy? :/. (And WHY IS HE SO STUPID TO COME MOLEST SUCH A FAT PERSON?) So anw, rushed home and went to check the F1 French qualifying results. GUESS GUESS GUESS ... FIRST FOR KIMI RAIKKONEN! :]]]]]]]]. Third for Hamilton, but he has a 10th place grid penalty so that leaves him at 13th place. HAH IN YOUR FACE STUPID. So as expected, photos of Kimi Raikkonen. And he looks so much hotter (HIS HAIR, OMG, LOVEEEEEEEE IT, sort of) and happier. But these photos of from Thursday and Friday. Today's qualifying photos aren't up yet. And ty r.jonkman for taking such wonderful photos! ![]() ![]() ![]() Sighs... I really don't approve of them being so close. ![]() Really, man, are they good friends or what? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I want his bagpack, really cute - I mean him. ![]() Is his phone N95? It looks like it and since Nokia is from Finland... so why not? ![]() Never shave I guess. -.-. ![]() ![]() ![]() I find this cool, somehow in a lame way. ![]() I still don't approve of his tattoo but unless... he got it done at Miami Ink! I doubt so. ![]() I'm gonna buy a yellow t-shirt soon. -.-. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Alright, it's 1am now. I need to shower + rush through my Social Studies homework + Maths homework. Rushing through my Art homework like crazy tmrw, I think. Read more! |