|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 6 June 2008 - 21:44
0 opinions:Guess where I went for dinner? . . . . . . . . . . JALAN MASJID! (Oh yes I know, not again), but really, I can't resist the food there. Muslim food beats Chinese food forever yo. -.-. So anw, had Naan + Thosai Masala. I want a Malay husband, I don't care anymore. I figured out that Malays are way much nicer, fun and funnier than Chinese. And their wedding are so interesting and colourful. And the customs / steps / whatever-it-is-called is way easier to remember. I mean, come one, Chinese wedding is just what? Red and white or just red? Idk, but nevermind. I wanna go to the Botanical Gardens tmrw. Sudden desire to go there for some shooting. M? Read more! |