span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 17 June 2008 - 10:40

0 opinions:

Post your opinion



So I have decided to save my allowance for it, I must have it before my birthday comes.

Made Agar-Agar for my family with Cocktail, too sweet but it's still acceptable. 3rd attempt and I need to perfect it by the 4th.

Was out 'till 1am. Typical KAYPO Singaporean had to ask us, "Excuse me, are you a resident here?" Like fuck you, so what if we're not. And what's wrong with hanging around the swimming pool at 12 midnight? Can't I enjoy myself at night when during the day, there's so many people around. Asshole, stop being so kaypo.

Supper was nice but sinful. Next time when I'm much older, I must go there again and hang around there until around midnight and do alfresco dining. (No I didn't have Naan, it was Chinese food this time.) But I'm gonna try to Muslim food there because there's like two big stores there. Sigh, Bukit Timah is beautiful no matter in the day or night.

Went to Autobahn to look at cars. If you don't know what's that, that's a showroom of mostly sports car. OMG, I want that Ferrari 430 and Audi R8. Super super pretty. And I think the Porsche Cayenne Turbo is so much nicer than a Toyota Estima.

Photobucket
Audi R8, so beautiful right?
Photobucket
Porsche Cayenne Turbo is more of a family car I think. But it's super super expensive.
Photobucket
Ferrari 430 Spider F1, I want!!!

I need to start saving tons of money to get my Audi and Ferrari. Yeah, tons. But actually, my Grandparents wanted to buy one for me already, so blessed right? WRONG. i want to do work hard for it on my own.

But if I take over everything, I will be a millionaire. I doubt it, I have my own goals. IDK.




Read more!