span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 24 June 2008 - 19:24
Horrible eye bags

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Almost 7.30pm now and I haven't even bath(e?) since I reached home from school. I thought Dad and I were gonna go jogging but apparently, he's still in the office and it started to rain. WHY EVERYTIME I WANT TO EXERCISE IT MUST RAIN!? Are you trying to play me? How am I suppose to be thin like that? Don't tell me diet, the more I diet the more I expand. Really weird but it's true.

Anw, woke up this morning and to my horror, my eye bags (?) were just horrible - BIG AND BLACK. I think I have like some problem or something because I was obviously so tired already (at like 2am) and my eyes can hardly open but I just can't go to sleep. And I don't think I'm under much stress, except for those undone homework.

So no sleep = BAD BAD BAD. Well, I can pay attention in class, but when I talk to people, I will talk nonstop and I never ever know what I am saying - ask M, especially during recess. And I cannot order stop properly - ask M about the bubble tea incident too. I swear when I was walking around TM with M after school, my eyes were half opened. And skipping meals is even worse. (They say that by not eating breakfast, you'll get fatter -I hope it's true. Because I haven't been eating breakfast since P2, and only started last year. WAHAHAHAHA, I hope it's true, and if it's not, then nevermind.)

Alright, I shall end here now. (Have been staring at the screen thinking what to write for the last ten minutes). Need to finish up my Art (I DIDN'T GET SCOLDED! AND NOW I NEED TO GENERATE IDEAS.) Southeast Asian stuff, lucky my house is full of them, but how the hell am I suppose to draw them?

Sorry, am not posting any more Kimi Raikkonen photo, ya ya yay. And about the lack of photos, will solve that problem soon, hopefully. Bye.


Read more!