|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 28 June 2008 - 14:36
0 opinions:Dentist + Town + PP with M until around midnight. Srsly the women wear until she's like going photoshoot (which is true) but me, I am gonna go marketing - Super bz to go shop for clothes, besides, fat people cannot really wear anything. I think my Fuji rocks more than the 450D. Anw, my photos are like damn ugly and I'm not posting alot so don't worry yeah, mostly is M's face. K, but some (of me) are just terrible so don't scream and run away! Am not posting up loads of scenery photos, maybe some other time when I feel like it. :). And also, I didn't really bother to edit any photos (I only resize) so yeah, ugly much. Loads of photos were too ruined by the tinted spectacles, sighs. Bought 2 hairbands + 1 for M too, yes I paid I know I rock too. Anw, we're looking for those ribbon types where it comes out at the bottom. Idk what that is called but if you know what I mean and know where to find it, tell me k! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ]![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I like the street behind me. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I HEART KIMI RAIKKONEN. Yes I am satisfied. :). ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Sorry M not posting the car photos + the talking series. Read more! |