|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 23 June 2008 - 15:34
0 opinions:I knew it, I just knew it, school will suck real bad. I knew it when that hot guy entered the lift together with me. And since I don't wanna embarrass myself by pressing the door open button instead of the door close button, I waited for the button flash. That hot guy was eating his sandwich, so there was like this moment of silence before I pressed door closed. Srsly, I still don't know which is door close or door open. Yes I am actually dumb you know. I knew it again when I got so nervous when we were about to enter the school. M and I was talking about... I forgot what, nevermind. I knew that school was even worser when we are gonna change our sitting arrangement. I am damn happy with my previous arrangement please, and I have been sitting at that place for 5 months, and I love that place. I have known the people around me for about 5 months and have just got used to them, and got to know them quite well, but now... I'm sitting with Chunmun. Well, he sits at the back of me at my previous arrangement, but he always moves to the back to sit with the guys now. I have absolutely no one to talk to. :/. And Anthea is sitting miles away from me. I knew that school was even worser when Mr Yew is now our P.E teacher, urgh. Now I can't skip P.E lessons. And he expects us to do incline pull up. Lucky we managed to get away by 'not wearing our shorts'. :]. WTFWTFWTF. I was having chills down at the parade square. Recess was the best, I missed the guys so much. The first thing I said to Naufal was, "NAUFAL! We missed you!" Yes, we, not I. Said that to Haqem, Amir, Syed and Juo Yan too. I missed Recess so so so so so much and now it's back, yay. M said that I was having fever. And thankyou for doing that to my fringe women. School just completely sucks. I was having a headache and we had to do assignments for Maths. And at the place I was sitting, it was too stuffy (and a little bit noisy, LITTLE BIT) so it isn't much help at all. Managed to pull through Physics okay, lucky, and Miss Soh is teaching us and I can actually understand something. Maybe it's because it's a past topic? ACE was just Idk what to say, read my magazine. I think I'm such a loser because I bought both F1 magazines and haven't even finished it. Rushed home with M (sort of) because I wanna finish my Art homework, especially. And now, it's close to 4pm and I haven't started. TY and not even bathed. And I need to finish History + Chinese for tmrw too. And I srsly need a nap because I'm still quite feverish. Looks like I'll have to sleep at around 2am again today, urgh. Oh and yep, Kimi won the GP yesterday. He looks super disappointed. I mean, I am already how can he not? He was actually leading and pulling SO FAR AWAY from Massa. But due to his ahem, luck, his car's exhaust broke off, so he had to drive his car with care. Massa passed him. Lucky Trulli and Hekki was fighting for 3rd and didn't manage to catch up with Kimi. The team didn't even bother to take the exhaust off his car. Then at lap 61 (I think) his exhaust broke off and flew somewhere. His pace was back, but too slow to catch Massa. At lap 70, Massa crossed the finishing line and took 1st. Kimi had to settle in for 2nd and bravo to Trulli for 3rd but I don't really think it's that bravo though. Look at the hole in his car! ![]() ![]() I was damn worried the car will explode or catch fire the whole time. REALLY LUCKY IT DIDN'T. Thank god. ![]() ![]() ![]() Lucky lucky, hohohos. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() That guy holding the umbrella for Kimi is his personal trainer! He even do massages for him! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And what the heck for Mclaren : ![]() ![]() ![]() But Hekki is very very cute, I MEAN HEKKI ONLY. Wanted to you know, blacken Hamilton's face, but I am too lazy and have no time. Sorry I sound really annoying, too much, these days because... I don't know, I am just not myself. Sorry. Gotta go already, ART ART ART. Hope I do well. Read more! |