span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 26 June 2008 - 18:56
Busy busy busy

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

I'm gonna be so busy for the next week. There's like the Starlight 3 Program (it sounds nice but it's actually some self study sessions for those who pass less than 3 subjects in the MYE) on Monday - Wednesday from 2.30pm - 4.30pm, then on Wednesday, we have this entrepreneur workshop @ Singapore Poly from 2.30pm - 8pm (!!!). And I swear and promise I will definitely be sick on Thursday because I can never stay in school late for two consecutive days. I'll need loads of herbal tea then.

I wanna drop the entrepreneur stuff because I have so much going on right now and I'm such a useless person without me is okay. Heard that there is a briefing after school tmrw and I'm gonna miss walking to the guys to the interchange! I haven't walked with them since... second last week before the June holidays. :/. And anw, I need to concentrate on my studies since I'm already in the Starlight 3 Program already. Aiya, Idk.

I think I really cannot go on a diet because I think I have been expanding for the pass four days and I really don't eat alot at all. I eat half of what I normally eat and look at me, I look much more fatter wtf. I'm gonna eat more later on, but Mum didn't cook dinner today so I can't pig out. And the gastric ain't helping.

In school today, I was being 'pervert' about something. Ask Anthea, Benson or Guxie, don't wanna talk about it here. :). But Miss Chua is pretty isn't she? (AND OF COURSE SO MUCH MORE PRETTIER THAN you-know-how). I suspect she's Indonesia. Recess was so omg. M + me + Juoyan + Ryan + Yun all cramped at the same bench, I'm so surprised the bench didn't break. :].

Alright, I think I wanna bath(e) now. Like wtfwtfwtf, Dad promises he would be back early so we can go jogging but NO, once again he comes home late and wtf. I need an exercise buddy. I can't go alone because I'll be so embarrassed and will instead walk. Might as well walk home from school right? Oh why must girls have boobs? It sucks please. Well that's what I think anw.

Need to do revising after that. :D.


Read more!