|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 30 June 2008 - 18:30
0 opinions:K school was quite fun except the part where I have to do assembly duty. I swear I was like damn blur + embarrassed + exposing myself when I sat down. Justin was sitting in front and he was doing the 'close your legs' action like omgshit. M also said she saw into my skirt (meaning my fat thighs). Starlight 3 was really a big waste of time. Spent most of the time talking + playing instead. Sat with Lufti + Syahin + M. I only learnt how to throw erasers into Syahin's shirt. TM with M after Starlight 3. Reached home damn late, around 6.30pm +. WASTE MY TIME DAMN IT. Started on the project with M already. Posting the whole thing up maybe on Friday or Saturday, so stay tune! :]. Read more! |