span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 9 June 2008 - 10:44

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Last night I was so pissed I couldn't go to bed. The accident just keep repeating in my mind, wtf.

So this was Kimi and someone else before the race. He's actually smiling for the first time in weeks. But after the accident, I don't think he will be smiling anymore for years.

And if you don't know what happen, see this in picture :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So yeah.

So after reading lots of report, I finally understand what Kimi did. He got down the car, went to Hamilton and pointed to him the direction of the traffic light. Oh yes. Then pat his shoulder, shook his hand and walked back to his garage. The people commenting in Planetf1.com threads are all scolding Hamilton, yay.

This is what he said, that I read and edited because it's too long.


Raikkonen concedes that while all drivers make mistakes, as he did when he took Adrian Sutil out of the previous race in Monaco, it is a different matter when it is in the pit lane.

"There's not much I can say,” he said. “My race was ruined by Hamilton's mistake.

“Obviously, anyone can make mistakes, as I did two weeks ago in Monaco, but it's one thing to make a mistake at 200 miles per hour but another to hit a car stopped at a red light.

“I am not angry because that doesn't achieve anything and does not change my result!” “I am unhappy, because I had a great chance of winning,” he said.

“Once the graining had gone from the tyres, the car was going very well.”

And after failing to score in Monaco two weeks ago, Raikkonen says it's important he gets his title defence back on track next time out in France.

“I have failed to score in these last two races and now it's time to start winning again,” he added.

“There is still a long way to go in the championship and it is still very close and we have everything we need to regain the ground we have lost."


So yeah, thanks Hamilton for being such a fucker and an asshole.

But the worse thing is :


Enough already man, stop being so arrogant already. You have lost. You have made a huge mistake boy. Everyone is blaming you. Wake up. Isn't it time you drop your I-am-god-in-f1-no-one-can-beat-me attitude.

And I have another reason to hate him because of this :


Now, Kimi Raikkonen is down to 4th. From 2nd to 4th, bloody hell.

But at the end of the day, the thing that made me happy is :


Good luck man, you deserve it. But sadly, Rosberg was also penalised which is wtf.

Hmmm, so Kubica won the race. I know I'm making such a big fuss over the accident but you guys know me, SUPER SUPER ANTI-HAMILTON. And how much I love Kimi Raikkonen so yeah, Idk what to say already.


Read more!