span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 3 June 2008 - 22:23
LEAVIN'

0 opinions:

Post your opinion





Why don't you tell him that I'm leaving Never to come back again
You've found somebody who does it better than he can
No more making you cry
No more gray skies
Girl we flyin' on the G5, G5
And we're leaving never looking back again So call your shorty and tell him you found a new man
The one that's so, so fly
The one to keep you high
Yeah we'll be singing all night
Man she's gonna be singing


Met up with M at Blk 500+ for Nasi Lemak + Roti John + Milo Dinosaur. It wasn't that terrible, it was actually nice. It was my treat and I spent almost 12 bucks today. Well, M did pay for the Milo Dinosaur.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to slack somewhere before heading back to the interchange. Spent our time prank calling Naufal and Haqem. Naufal actually believed that we ran away from home but Haqem was clever alright.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know I know, she seems like she's smelling her armpit but she isn't. Actually, she allowed me to post the photo because LOOK AT THE MIDDLE. There's like this face, HAHA.

Stayed until around 9+, we actually don't plan to head home. Home isn't the best thing in the world. YET. Found the hair colour dye I wanted, but I want to go to the salon to do it after the O's, which is like next year? I'm so gonna follow in Ma's footsteps because she only goes to the salon to do it. :D.

And M, better go out with next Monday because I swear you are going to miss me for the whole of next week. YES, THE WHOLE OF NEXT WEEK, until the next next Monday. So yeah, gonna try to complete my homework by this week. MEET ME TO STUDY THIS SATURDAY WOMAN, OR TO THE BOTANICAL GARDENS!!! Need photos for the you-know-what blog right? :].

And of course, my blog is gonna be DEAD for the whole of next week. Might be posting photos from my Pa's OLD OLD OLD IBM laptop, but idk. I don't have the editing software in my Pa's laptop so I guess I'll have to upload unedited photos. THAT IS LIKE DAMN CRAP. And his laptop is the LAGGEST (?) laptop, ever. SOMEONE PLEASE LOAN ME THEIR LAPTOP WITH SOME EDITING SOFTWARE PLEASE.

And and and, you guys know where I am going alright, LIKE FINALLY. But I think if i post this, I don't think the trip would come true. Will confirm again next Monday okay? But anw, STAY IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA EMAIL OKAY? I WILL REPLY TAGS, that is if you guys bother to comment (IT'S UNDER MY POSTS).


Read more!