|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 1 June 2008 - 13:50
0 opinions:
[edit] Alright, so stayed home and watched The Eye on some website, damn clear. ![]() The movie is quite scary (I SCREAMED FOR DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MILLION TIMES) but the plot is expected. ACCEPT THAT THE DOCTOR ISN'T HOT AND HE DIDN'T GIVE HER FLOWERS AT THE END!!! D: And Jessica Alba was naked in the bathing scene. Gonna go watch some Taiwanese variety show after this. Dinner with my family at ... (GUESS) JALAN MASJID! Ate Naan + Tandoori Chicken. Night alfresco dinning, my favourite. And each time, I hate Chinese food more and more. MALAY AND INDIAN FOOD ROCKS YO! + WESTERN AND ITALIAN. :DDD. ![]() ![]() ![]() Pa got my old Nokia 6280 fixed for $68 and he's gonna use it, awww. So anw, he told us this really funny thing. He said that day, he took a taxi in Johor and when they passed (or past?) by the Indian temple, the road lines were wavy/curvy. If you don't get it, see this equation : INDIAN DRIVING + SHAKING OF HEAD = ?, deduce it yourself. If you still don't know, ask me. WHATEVERRRRRRR. [/edit] Since I AM BORED, decided to this quiz/or-whatever-it-is-called I found. DANG. 5 Random Facts about me: 1. You guys know the equation : y= mx + c, right? Well dudes, IT'S ON MY FACE. 2. I love the beautiful sunrise and sunset. 3. I AM ANTI-HAMILTON, LISTEN UP CAREFULLY. 4. I like night alfresco dining - EATING IN THE OPEN AIR AT NIGHT. (Remember to ask me out to do night alfresco dining!!!) 5. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE KIDS. :]. 10 Things I wanna do before I die: 1. Monroe piercing, WAHAHAHAHA, but I am scared. 2. MEET KIMI RAIKKONEN, Y, and kiss him, PLEASE DON'T ROT. 3. Tell Hamilton he sucks and throw rotten eggs at him. :]. 4. Open my own cafe and sell those lovely pastries and cakes. 5. Stay in New York and buy all the Starbucks I want every morning. 6. BE RICHER THAN BRAD PITT. 7. Drive a F1 car, TEAM FERRARI! 8. Lose weight, hehehehehehe. 9. I WOULD LIKE TO REMOVE MY MOLES, duhhhhh. 10. TELL - HE SUCKS, thankyou very much. 20 things I'd do if my best friend slept with my boyfriend: 1. HELLO BESTIE, 2. HOW WAS IT? 3. AND HOW DARE YOU BLOODY MOFO, 4. ASSHOLE, 5. BITCH, 6. SLUT, 7. BUT 8. MY 9. BEST 10. FRIEND 11. CAN'T 12. SLEEP 13. WITH 14. MY 15. BOYFRIEND 16. BECAUSE 17. I 18. HAVE 19. NO 20. BOYFRIEND. :DDD. 10 things I'll never do in my life: 1. Tongue Piercing, HOW AM I GOING TO ENJOY MY FAVOURITE FOODS? 2. Tell Kimi Raikkonen he sucks, BECAUSE HE ROCKS. 3. Tell Lewis Hamilton he rocks, BECAUSE HE SUCKS. 4. Be poorer than Brad Pitt, although I already am. 5. Be a tattoo artist, I can't draw man. 6. Cut botak, I NEED HAIR. 7. Go out on the streets, naked. I don't want anyone to faint. 8. Go to China, NONONONONO. 9. Donate to charity. Sorry man, I need the money for myself. And nowadays, it's like all scam or something. 10. Tell - he rocks, 'cause he sucks. I AM RIGHT. 5 things you would say to the person you crush: 1. HELLO YOU, 2. LISTEN UP YO, 3. I 4. LOVE 5. YOU. :]. 5 ways I would propose: 1. LISTEN UP, 2. WHAT I SAY IS IMPORTANT AND I WOULD NOT REPEAT IT SO LISTEN CAREFULLY. 3. MARRY 4. ME 5. YOU HANDSOME. :D. Alright, I'm done, that was lame. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stay at home for the home darn week. ASK ME OUT DUDES. :]. Sitian should be in Germany already, so good. When she comes back, I wanna meet up with my primary school friends, or maybe during the December holidays? Don't know, nevermind. Whatever. Might be going out on dates with ______, yes Toilet Bowl, I AM DATING YOUR SON. I WANNA GO TO THE BOTANICAL GARDENS, I WANNA GO PENANG, I WANNA GO TO THE XXXXXXX XXXXX. I WANNA GO LAU PA SAT. I WANNA GO SO MANY PLACES. But no one to go with. My life is boring and dandruff sucks, BUT ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO SUCKS EVEN MORE. Goodbye. P.S / I have removed my cbox, now please comment under my posts if you want. If not, it's okay. As long as I know there are people actually reading my blog. Teehees. Read more! |