|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 8 June 2008 - 01:35
0 opinions:OH MY GOD. There's like 50 laps of the Canadian race left and why am I blogging? Because both Hamilton and Raikkonen just retired. And it's all Hamilton fault, I swear. Like wtfuck, HAMILTON ARE YOU THE STUPIEST, DUMBEST (?) AND BLINDEST (?) PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD? YOU ARE A STUPID FUCKER AND YOU SUCKS. I am damn pissed now because this is what happened... (Read from bottom to top). ![]() LIKE WTF, HAMILTON ARE YOU STUPID? ARE YOU BLIND? CAN YOU PAY MORE ATTENTION ON THE ROAD? I really wonder how to win races, must be on drugs. Bloody hell, I wished I could smack him in the face right now. But lucky, Kimi is calm but his fans isn't. I expect more people to scold Hamilton. Now I have another reason to hate him. HAMILTON YOU SUCKS, PLEASE FREAKING GET OUT OF FORMULA ONE FOREVER. Read more! |