span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Saturday, 31 May 2008 - 00:36
one in a million

0 opinions:

Post your opinion






They say that good things take time
But really great things happen
In the blink of an eye

Thought the chances to meet somebody
Like you were a million to one
I cannot believe it, you're one in a million


Alright, today was a really tiring day. But it was rather fun. M, when has it been since we went out together like that being crazy, taking so much photos? :DD.


Met M around lunch time at Parkway, went to look for presents. Rush back to Tampines. Stopped by the toilet, and took 29. We stopped at the wrong place and went to block 400+ and then I realised that it was actually 300+. -.-. WHY ARE MY EYES DECEIVING ME!?

Photobucket

So took cab to Miss Siti's place. Reached the wedding and we srsly felt damn left out. Everyone was dressed so nicely and the wedding was damn grand - THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. And it's so modern, I like. :).

Photobucket

So since Miss Siti wasn't there, went to slack/hide at the playground. Srsly cannot join the crowd. So yes, photo-taking sessions. Mind you, this post has about 70+ photos, mostly about us. :].

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, so it rained and we went to the avoid deck, no one even notices us!!! D: Xinying, Sarah, Vivien, Shuyi and Qiaohui came, yay, so at least there's company. Then after a long long time, the bride and groom came down. :D. OMFG, Miss Siti's husband is good-looking, and they look nice together. :D. M, DON'T BE (fill in the blanks, lol).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DAMN SAD THE PHOTOS ARE IN A BAD QUALITY. I am not the photographer too because I didn't go yesterday (?). Yes, another opportunity lost, I know, but it's okay. I guess I'm not fit to be a photographer anymore.


Finally, had lunch/tea. The food is not very nice, but it's still way way way better than Chinese food. WHY NO NAAN!?

Photobucket

So as usual, M and I had our own photo-taking sessions.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
M, WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH YOUR MUFFIN? :D.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
MY FAVOURITE THING FROM MY BAG.
Photobucket

I know the photos sucks, and I look like crap, but I promised to post EVERY PHOTO, so yeah, don't complain. I don't enjoy it as much as you guys do okay.

Went to slack at the playground since the rain stopped. :].

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I WASN'T READY YOU TOILET BOWL.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I look fat in those photos, blah blah blah, anything.

Went back to the avoid deck and talked. Then went to the playgound again. Finally, Miss Siti came down again, after changing. So pretty please. Couldn't take it anymore so went to give her the present and had the photo-taking WHICH I THINK I CLOSED MY EYES AND LOOKS LIKE CRAP, and we left. Bus-ed back to Tampines, it was already 9pm. Naufal was on the phone with us, teehees. HE IS DAMN BORED AT DORA THE EXPLORER'S. And his brother's voice is cute. I miss him + the guys, gonna meet up with them soon, I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO.


Waited damn long for the bus but we had great company beside us (YAY). :D. Finally, bus-ed to Katong for Laska-ing. She kept asking me if I'm gonna get a Bf, and told me not to get a Bf because I am INNOCENT. :]. BUT HELLO YOU TOILET BOWL, no one wants me you idiot. AND I KNOW I AM STILL YOUNG AND INNOCENT. :O. Left at around 10pm. AND IT'S DAMN EARLY.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's the Sundown Marathon today and they are passing through the carpark at my house. I wanna go see, but I need my sleep yo. So, goodbye.

Photobucket

I LOVE TOILET BOWL. Lawl, tif, wtf. :].


Read more!