|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 20 June 2008 - 22:53
0 opinions:I wanna kill myself because I spent half of my moolah $$$ (Sounds like I'm spending a cow) which I have been saving for ____ on the Singapore Edition F1 Racing Magazine @ $6.90. It's the first edition in Singapore and it's content is 90% similar to the Malaysia edition one which I too, have already bought @ RM10. Gosh, it was such a impulsive decision and I kinda regret it. But come to think of it, I'm okay with it because I didn't buy the May edition and the feature on the TOP 100 F1 DRIVERS is instead in the Singapore's June edition so on the bright side, yay. ![]() Not much difference actually right? :} Also, I kinda regret buying my school shoes. It looks so China-ish. So yeah, don't laugh at my shoes, it's so pointy. But okay, it's kinda unique, in a bad way though. I look utterly disgusting with my socks on but without the socks, it's actually quite cool. The nicer one at Bedok ran out of sizes so I had to buy the one at Parkway. And stupid Mango @ Isetan makes my blood boils. Like wtf, just because my bag doesn't look like a handbag (okay it doesn't), they have to like put the bag in the plastic bag and seal it so I had to carry that plastic bag. WTF, like I am going to steal anything from there!? Me, being a fatty obviously cannot buy anything from there and am going in only to keep my Mum company while because, my Dad and Brother had to go to the loo and leave me alone. Fine, since they were having a 50% sale, no wonder. STUPID. Busy day tomorrow, got to rush through my homework. Especially art! I'm far from starting - I don't know how to start. Oh goodbye, I wanna have a good night rest. Alright, I just wanna watch Super Junior MV Parody. :]. Uber funny, I love it momma. (Okay it does sound weird.) Read more! |