|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 2 June 2008 - 14:42
0 opinions:TO MY DEAREST M THE TOILET BOWL (AHEM), Cheer up and don't broad over the bad stuff okay? I've written more somewhere else and you might see it tomorrow. I don't wanna mention anything more here. :D. (YES SO PAY ME $5 NOW.) Y. Alright, was sourcing (?) through some photos just now on flickr and I found this really PRETTY photo. ![]() Pretty isn't she? It almost made me cry, but she's still damn pretty. Aww, I just can't describe it, it's just damn x1000000000000000000000000000 times pretty. Didn't go anywhere today, stayed home and watched videos. I SWEAR I HATE STAYING AT HOME BECAUSE IT MAKES EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE DAMN BLOODY MOODY. So Ma was scolding us and I was unhappy at my brother, he bloody kicked me off the bed and there's like this BANG sound, AND MA SCOLDED ME FOR THAT, WTF. It is damn unfair and I rather go to school, yes. Gooooodbye, and my dearest parents, please approve!!! OR ELSE... :]. PRETTY PLEASE. Read more! |