|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Wednesday, 25 June 2008 - 17:51
0 opinions:Right now I am so happy because I've got super good news!!! Omg I'm so happy because I placed an order for it already and the confirmation email have been sent to me. But I really hope that the person doesn't back out. But then, I have insufficient funds and I have two more days to raise it. Hopefully I will have enough funds, please. Anw, left my handphone in my Dad's car this morning, I can't believe myself. Lessons were pretty much okay, Chinese was total crap. We had to read the newspaper and the teacher was talking and his voice is so irritating. Then he walked around and asked me to read one sentence. Suddenly my mind went blank but lucky managed to read it and I got released for recess. Recess was really nice. Eight people were cramping (?) at the table - Syed, Juoyan, Shahin (???), Lufti, Naufal, Amir, M and me. POA for three periods was damn fast. Art was total rubbish. I couldn't generate any idea and the new teacher was talking to me about cameras - lomography + holga. I want those but have no money. + she was talking to me about Clubsnap, just registered myself yesterday! HAHA. Anw, managed to sneak out of the Art room and went to Syahirah's house to do the English project with Anthea, Hoibing and Alasdair. Anthea and I were actually guessing what colour Syahirah's room has. Our guesses were : Black, Red and Pink. And true enough, her room really has these three colours! + Purple. Oh why is everyone's room so colourful while mine is just 4 plain white (or cream, it's still the same) walls. And her house is so nice. But I'm afraid of her cat, omg the eyes. Couldn't resist having 3 curry puffs. It just sooooooooo nice and the ones Dad buys are so not nice at all. There was awkward silence at the table... yeah. Recorded our voices for the homework and I screwed up with the 'always', wtf. Hoibing went home after that, while the rest of us watched his Indian condom commercial which lasted 7 MINUTES!!! (Wth India, and the condom looks so cheapskate). + watched Super Junior underwater exchanging of breathes, again. But it's still funny and I love it! Went home after that and I just got home. Gonna shower now. Hope Dad comes home early so we can go to the park so I see no point bathing but I think we're gonna meet my Uncle so Idk. Anw, bye. Read more! |