|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 15 June 2008 - 16:16
0 opinions:Was high on caffeine last night. I was like super super thirsty and couldn't find anything to drink but found a can of super super cold coffee and took it to drink. In the end, I couldn't sleep the whole night. So yeah, woke up early. Followed Dad to go meet Uncle. Picked him up at Bukit Timah, went to Tanglin post office, Tanglin Shopping Centre and then off to Sim Lim Square. I WANT I WANT I WANT you-know-what. July 14 is very very very near, like 30 days away only. :]. There was this F1 BMW stimulator there. They kept asking me to try it but nonono, I only drive for Ferrari. Besides, Kubica is leading in the championship points now. Why would I want to drive 'my enemy' car? Whatever. Lunched at the food court - Bi Bim Bap, cooked by an actual real Korean, nice. I wanna go to Bugis to try the spicy don't-know-call-what. But anw, headed to Mustafa and then back to Tanglin where we dropped Uncle off. He's going back to Malaysia today, but is coming back tomorrow with Grandpa for checkup. Cool. I need a freaking haircut and I need to go on a diet. And gosh, I like it when HanKyung speaks Korean. :]. Read more! |