|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 22 June 2008 - 19:27
0 opinions:Watching F1 now and it's like close to 8pm but still, I haven't started on my holiday homework. Did a little bit on Maths just now - 1 paper 2 question. Did some questions of paper 1 on the last day of school. And when I mean few, I mean it. I am half excited to get back to school but yet, half dreadful about getting back to school. Totally don't know what to say to the teachers about handing up the homework much later. So yeah, it's back to P.E lessons (that's what everyone says, and not that I've ever attended more than 3), back to boring Maths lesson, back to English lessons that doesn't makes sense, back to lonely Chinese lessons, back to Science lessons what I'll never understand, back to Art lessons which I don't even know why I am in, back to wild and stupid recess which I missed most, and most importantly, I don't think I can manage it tmrw, is to wake up early. *GROANS*. Ah, Kimi Raikkonen is on tv and he just hit the microphone, CUTEEEEEEEEEEE. -.-. Oh and I finally realised why I love Leeteuk in that fringe (the post below) it's because he has the hair colour I have always wanted. Shuai shuai shuai! :]. Read more! |