|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 9 June 2008 - 16:03
0 opinions:Whoo hoo, I feel like dancing now because I FOUND THE VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S CRASH (THE HAMILTON HITTING RAIKKONEN.) But after watching it, I am boiling. !#$%^&*. Help me be the judge of it okay? The commentator are very noisy because they are very agitated or something, Idk. And it's not in English, don't know what language. I think it's in Dutch? Or something, whatever. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE KIMI IS SO COOL ABOUT IT MAN. I would have punched and killed Hamilton if I were in that situation. However, it's no use punching a stupid person. In the end, it will make him even more stupid. But I think Kimi is like the coolest guy on earth. (No wonder they call him ICEMAN, whatever.) And WHY REPORTS SAY THAT THEY SHOOK HANDS? WHERE GOT? And I was wondering why Rosberg was penalised too, he didn't see the traffic light and crashed into Hamilton, good. Oh and omg, I saw a video of Kimi Raikkonen singing karaoke, no wonder he's not a singer. He srsly sounds like he's chanting. Read more! |