|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 16 June 2008 - 17:46
0 opinions:Hmmm, I feel like closing down my blog already yeah. (?) Alright I need a freaking haircut. It's srsly bothering me like crazy. I think I'm gonna cut it short this time, like really really short? Oh and I like it when Kibum sings and raps, but I don't like his voice when he speaks. He sounds different. :/. Pictures of Kimi Raikkonen (yet again, you may skip it yeah), mostly from r.jonkman @ flickr. I am not an idiot to mention the accident again after like one week already. It was because I can't find the photos and r.jonkman just posted it.Ty. After the accident I guess : ![]() ![]() ![]() Kimi's car after the accident : ![]() After qualifying : (Whatever, Kimi looks like an idiot). ![]() ![]() ![]() Before the official Sunday race I think : ![]() I think he fucking smokes because look at his teeth. D: I will find out the truth and if he really does smokes, then I think I don't wanna watch F1 forever anymore. ![]() ![]() And my favourite photo of the day from somewhere else I don't know where but it's like the best photo and I'm so glad someone captured it. ![]() Read more! |