span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Friday, 25 July 2008 - 23:10
1 shot 1 kill, next shot next kill.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Feeling so damn pissed, fustrated & angry but yet happy. Read on 2 find out, I guess. It's a long post & stupid, sry.

Skipped school because I was having a major diarrhea (?). My arse almost split opened, yet my parents asked me 2 just eat the medicine we have @ home. CHEAPS8!!! But still, headed back 2 school @ ard 1pm 4 the rehearsal.

Justin was teaching us, almost cried when I saw him teaching (since I was late). Kinda sad that it wasn't me but yet I was lucky. So there were like 6 of us & 3 cameras only, so bloody stupid. Frm 2.30pm until ard 7pm, we had 2 shoot shoot shoot. & sometimes, Justin would come & scold us, Mrs Sim would come & scold me & push me & tell me what & where 2 shoot. & I saw that Mr Leong also told a few people. Like wth, you don't have 2 tell us k, it's up 2 our imagine. So what if we don't feel like & don't make use of the opportunity? It's our lost, not happy then go engage professional photographer.

Was super pissed @ Justin that I decided 2 ignore him completely. Like fine, I know you're doing it 4 our own good, I know that. But he's like pushing it 2 far. All 6 of us were girls (except me) & this is not how you treat girls k. You guys can bend down because you guys are wearing pants. We (?) are wearing skirts, not pants. I don't usually talk back but this time, but I went shouting 'but we lack cameras' & got bloody ignored, wth. -.-. @ least I felt so much better. He made me completely lose hope in photography & many times, I wanted 2 cry right in front of him. I've come so far but because of what he said 2 us, I want 2 give up everything.

But I will work hard & be better than him. That is my target. & my aim is 2 be a '1 shot 1 kill, next shot next kill' (quoted frm Justin) photographer. It's always good 2 give yourself a goal so in life, you'll know what you really want 2 do.

Ok, back, the whole thing was kinda great, except the concert. Wth, 4 of us had 2 go up on stage 2 be dummies. Kinda fun but you will actually have that nervous feeling k.

Mac with Anthea 4 dinner. Yes yes yes, fat, but I don't care because I was feeling so pissed already. Anthea pls don't cry over that stupid old flabby hag k, she's just so dumb.

Went 2 send Uncle 2 the causeway & collected the D80. Maybe it's because of this evening that I feel like discarding the stupid cam. Stupid stupid stupid.

The thing that made me happy was when I remember yesterday. Chunmun was like the only & 1st person who told/asked me, "You look very sad." No one has ever said that 2 me & dismissed my face expression as 'angry, fierce, arrogant, irritating.' It's so nice 2 know that some1 cared. It just makes me super happy. :). & another thing is that I really love photographing Malay boys. I mean they won't go, "NOOOO, DELETE MY PHOTO!" But instead, they will pose 4 you & make you take their photo. Their enthusiasm makes you wanna continue. Hehex.

I'm gonna have a haircut. Frm Anthea's present, I saw a photo of Leeteuk's hair & it's long, spiky & nice. & WTF, the CD cover came apart already, wtfwtfwtf.


I like both the length.

But I want the front 2 be like this. Maybe next weekend.


Read more!