|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 28 July 2008 - 19:45
0 opinions:Maths peer tutoring was sooooo damn slack. Sun Kyu leg was omg, bleeding like mad. Juoyan was laughing @ me because I dropped my phone & the battery & cover were falling out. Then his stationery dropped & while he was picking it up, his calculator & umbrella dropped. Guess what that old hag did? She fucking laughed out loud! & went, "SHHHHH..." Come on, who the hell was laughing that loud? & Everyone was so curious about my elongated correction tape.I thought it was very famous last time? I remember Bryan always uses it. After Maths peer tutoring, was walking with Juoyan & Anthea & thanks Juoyan 4 the drink. Anthea went 2 talk 2 strangers again as we were debating how 2 pronounce Audi. I still insist saying it as 'Aw-di'. EH I AM A GERMAN WIFE HOW CAN I NOT KNOW!? But she went 2 ask 2 angmoh guys & however, they aren't hot.We shall ask ard in sch 2moro. :). I don't like my time being wasted. Read more! |