|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 6 July 2008 - 20:48
0 opinions:I cannot blame Kimi, no I can't. He tried his best, pushed as hard as he can but luck wasn't with him. Everything was going so well for him until he went in for his first pit stop. They refilled petrol for him, but did not change his tyres. Turns out, it was a huge mistake. It cost him time as the rain got heavier. His tyres has no grip at all. By the time he was 5th (all the way from 2nd), he went into the pits for a tyre change + refill his petrol. Kimi lost 0.2 seconds hesitating whether the petrol guy had finished refilling. He came out 11th, pushed his car to regain position he had lost. He had to make up time. A few attempts led him to spin, but it never did stop him. Lucky for him though, he few guys spun, he could take the chance to regain position. He was 5th. At the last few laps, he overtook Alonso, and finished the race with 4th. But Hamilton was lucky, pure luck. I had never think of him as a good driver. In fact, I think his driving sucks. (Yes you guys know me, the anti-Hamilton gay). Why is luck always with him? And why the fuck must his Dad follow him to every race? Can't Hamilton get a new manager instead of his Dad? What Hamilton has on his mind is only to win. He does not care about anything else. When he doesn't win, he sulks. When he is wrong, he doesn't admit it, he isn't going to admit guilty. When he wins, he think he is the best in the world. The fact is, he isn't. Why not try giving him a lousy car instead? Do it, I wanna see. When he can really win, like really really, I will the fuck up and admit he's the greatest. I'm waiting. I think the heros for the British Grand Prix is Nick Heidfeld and Rubens Barrichello. Yes ty I've speak up my mind. THIS IS LAME K BYE. Read more! |