|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 22 July 2008 - 18:31
0 opinions:(Posting Kimi photo 2moro & Sunday's photo when M brings her digi cam.) Was late 4 school 2gether with M, sorry. But I totally h8 it when Dad asks me 2 'sleep earlier next time'. Yo Dad, it's not that I don't wanna sleep @ night, it's just that I can't, totally. Even if I go 2 bed @ 10pm, I only can actually sleep @ ard 3am. I have insomnia okay. Pls don't ask me 2 sleep early if you ain't gonna bring me 2 see the doctors 4 sleeping pills. & secondly, I h8 it when Ho says, "Traffic jam is not an excuse," or when I told her my Dad has 2 bring my bro 2 school, 'this is not the 1st time I'm hearing this'. Well fuck you. I left house early & how am I suppose 2 know there's bad traffic? I can't predict traffic you know & until you can do that, then come & talk 2 me. Pls stop giving me that freaking concerned face. You're not the only 1 that's concerned. I too, am concern about your flabs. School was kinda okay but my mood was damn bad. @ History class, Benson was just being so stupid & spread something 2 Ningzheng where he proceeded 2 tell the rest of the class. Man, it's so not true & it was Benson who said it, not me. That's so last year , & last year was just a stupid childish no-life year 4 me. Ruined my artwork yet again, damn. Gonna proceed 2 photography right after our batik painting, yay. Detention was okay. Totally 4got 2 bring anything, including my calculator which some1 stole. So spent 1 hour staring @ the guy in front of me. Tony Tan I love you. We were suppose 2 serve 3 hours but he let us serve 1 hour only. Such a nice guy unlike............. Looking @ some tattoo designs on Deviantart now. So totally cool & I think the stars 1s are pretty cool. http://2face-tattoo.deviantart.com/gallery/#Tattoo-Designs I love watching MotoGP now because I think it's so much better than F1. Cassey Stoner I love you. I don't like Rossi because he's just so............ how to say... stops his bike halfway & kiss the floor... takes his own sweet time 2 get 2 the podium... something like a certain... Ham... who? Bye. Read more! |