|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Wednesday, 23 July 2008 - 18:03
0 opinions:![]() Was having a major hangover this morning, hope I didn't smell. Uncle came 2 stay @ our house, so you know... We were looking @ French schools last night because he wants me 2 major in photography there. I don't mind, but I'm very bad @ making friends because I never ever know what is the right thing 2 say, so it might be very difficult. Was in the middle of daydreaming & bad mood in school. Pon-ed Chinese class, I hope this will be the last time because I feel really bad. Lux did us henna again, unfortunately M & I had 2 rub it off fast, so the ink didn't went 2 our skin nicely. ![]() Stayed back 2 finish our batik. Man it turned out worse than I expected it 2, :/. I'm not a Art person, fuck it. ![]() ![]() ![]() Uncle bought Subway home & yummy. ![]() (1st trial shot from my newly repaired digi cam). 7-11 with Uncle @ night. We, mostly me, were so noisy. I begged him 2 buy me Starbucks & Milo but he rejected. In the end got a bottle of chocolate milk (Agnes & Shirley will know, hehex) only. Met Dad @ the coffeeshop 4 supper. Then Edmund smsed me & asked if I were @ 7-11. Man, damn embarrassing. I've learnt not 2 be so noisy in public, in case. Photos from Sunday... with M digi cam. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I know my shirt is damn nerd. but anw, that isn't whip cream or ice-cream, it's Starbucks potato salad. MUST TRY K, it's only $4.50!!! But don't try the Raspberry Frap, it's so suckish. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Still many more but I'm 2 lazy. & besides, the rest aren't nice. Read more! |