|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 24 July 2008 - 17:30
0 opinions:School was so shitty & after school was even worse. POA + Maths test was so irritating. Screwed up POA so bad, shit. Algebra was a killer in the Maths test, if not I would be okay. Was eating @ Tampines Interchange food court with Anthea. We were talking but suddenly, this guy in yellow walked pass us & said, "Don't talk while you eat," like totally freaky. He walked away & came back & said the came thing. The 3rd time, we decided 2 keep quiet & Anthea said he threw us the 'hmmmn, I'm satisfied' face, damn you fucking pevert. He kept walking pass us a few times & it was damn fucking freaky. Ran off 2 take our bus with Faisal. Thankyou Anthea + Hoibing + Alasdair + Gerald 4 the present. Omg, Super Junior The 1st Asia Tour concert album, makes me so excited. @ 1st I thought it was a vcd but it isn't, just the songs. But still, thankyou. :). Omg I wanna watch their concert, Happiness & Miracle sounds damn good. SUPER JUNIOR COME SINGAPORE NOW. Photos of Kimi, as promise. Super cuteeeeeeeeee. ![]() ![]() ![]() Current desktop wallpaper. & Casey Stoner. 22 & married 2 his fan can you believe it. His wife was a fan of him & they got 2 know each other when she asked him 4 an autograph. Man, but I wouldn't dare 2 ask Kimi 4 his autograph. In case I fall down. :). ![]() GO RED!!!!! I think I am right 2 support both of them because Casey's birthday is 1 day b4 Kimi's. 16 Oct & 17 Oct. & both were 2007 World Champions @ F1 & MotoGP respectively. Read more! |