span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Friday, 18 July 2008 - 21:00
Cameras & Tattoos.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

School was okay... It passed by really fast, except English. It's just too dry. & I hate it when Ho always look @ Anthea & I with that concerned eyes. My arse, I think you should be concerned about your own flabs 1st okay.

After school, followed Anthea 2 make her IC with Judith & Xueyu. I wanted 2 make mine 2 but... I thought I can't pay cash but in the end, it's allowed, bloody hell. & I need 2 cut my fringe again, not because I want it, but I need 2 cut my bangs until ard my eyebrown there 2 take my IC photo. & that Xueyu photo is OMG, I can't stop laughing @ it when I think about it. & was trying not 2 burst out laughing when we saw Yingzhao @ ard the MRT station.

After that, Anthea & I went to Citylink Mall, then 2 Suntec & Penisular Plaza. No, not 2 buy skinny jeans but rather 2 look @ cams. Saw a few hotties that I want.

Diana! Fell in love with this @ 1st sight. Damn. Went 2 search the web & found out more.
Diana with Fisheye lens.

It can be bought online @ less than US $50! But I gotta start saving cows 1st.

Anw, I want that Fuji Instax Mini, damn hot. But does it all have 2 be so damn expensive!!!??? It's so damn depressing. Gonna search 4 2nd hand 1s & save ard $200 1st. That will take me... 2 years? Happy saving 2 me.

Ok so Anthea, Judith & I all wanna get a tattoo, like damn cool. (I doubt mine will even happen though but it doesn't hurts 2 say it right?) But I want those in Miami Ink 2 do it 4 me because it'll be so damn nice. Especially Kat Von D, she's like so totally cool.





She's like not totally those hot hot type, but somehow, you'll really like her! She's like just so great.

Anw... I want tattoos ard my ankle area & below & that's it. I even came out with the design I want already! But people say it will be addictive & that's like damn shit. I think if I ever become addicted 2 tattoos my parents will disown me. & I really really doubt I'll get a tattoo, even a tiny 1.

It doesn't hurt 2 have dreams right?


Read more!