|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 7 July 2008 - 18:45
0 opinions:Finally like after 3 years of begging, I finally have a bank account. The person serving us was an Ex-PRSS student too, what a small world. And yes people you can come and rob me because I have 1 million dollars in my account. Yeah, hell note. Fuck off. I was quite happy when I read that Kimi set the fastest lap, yet again for the sixth time this season, for the British Grand Prix. But then, I read the forums and came across something that made me wanna cry. Shit, my dreams are all shattered. Why? Apparently, Kimi went to push a photographer minutes before the race. I have prove alright. ![]() I kept watching that over and over again, thinking no, it isn't Kimi, it might be Massa. But the helmet said it all. That 100% is Kimi. I can't blame him though, report said that the guy stepped on Kimi things which was on the floor. But I thought the flashbox hit him. Still it's wrong to hit someone when they step on your things. It just pisses me off that Kimi just took off his helmet afterwards to adjust it and didn't feel sorry at all. No please Kimi don't do this sort of thing ever again. He's not a bad person, he's not. Just pissed, maybe. Sigh... Kimi you did it again, it's all over the internet now, everywhere. :/. You've given yourself a bad name. No more Iceman. BUT REALLY WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT WHY HE CAN PUSH SOMEONE WHEN THEY STEP ON HIS THING AND NOT HIT AND PUNCH HAMILTON WHEN HE HIT THE BACK OF HIS CAR FEW GRAND PRIXS AGO? Shit you. Yet, something else comforted me. ![]() How nice of him to not blame Ferrari. But it's totally cool. So yeah, sometimes he's a nice guy, sometimes he just ain't. Everyone is a piece of shit when they're in a bad mood right? YESSSSSS... Read more! |