|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 19 July 2008 - 22:19
0 opinions:YAY HAPPY ME BOUGHT A PAIR OF GLADIATOR SANDALS! Well actually I wanted 2 pay 4 it but Dad offered 2 paid 4 it. I was saving up $$$ the whole damn week & in the end, he paid 4 it. It was so much cheaper than I expected! It's rather unique because many people are wearing it on the streets now & mine are different from those k. Kinda disappointed that my sandies is only ankle high, I want a higher 1. Maybe next time when my legs are thinner. Pigged out @ Jln Masjid. Thosai masala + mee hoon goreng + naan + tandoori chicken + roti telur. Man, damn sinful. Brother went 2 watch the NDP rehearsals & came back drenched. (Photos next time, hopefully beloved digi cam is coming back on Mon frm the stupid Fuji headquarters). & damn it, Kimi's 6th in qualifying. (This time round @ Germany). Like shit, that's bad, very bad. & the worse thing is, Hamilton's 1st, urgh. DAMN YOU STUPID SHIT. But 2 make things look better, I'm gonna post a photo of Hamilton with hair. & let me tell you, no wonder he's bald. ![]() Photos of Michael Schumacher, if you're wondering what's he doing now. Well... ![]() Soccer! & now, photos of Kimi Raikkonen. I love you. ![]() Uber cuteeeeeeeee. ![]() I wanna know why the fuck is he touching/cupping(?) his dick!!!??? I'm 101% that's him because that's his helmet. SICK!!! Lastly, 4 those who are going 2 this year's Singapore GP... ![]() Please help me buy Kimi Raikkonen poster from here if there is, I'll pay you! :]. K my hair smells like satay now. Read more! |