span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Friday, 4 July 2008 - 19:07
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHEA!

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHEA!

Photobucket



So that was the only birthday song I can think of besides me singing which sounds terrible. Next year will be a better year k? Don't feel depress about your family, at least you have friends that celebrates for you and that's the best right? And I owe you a present. :].

- - - - -
I feel very guilty for skipping morning assembly + Chinese class. I was totally blank during Chemistry test, shit. I think I'm gonna be in Starlight 3 forever. Recess was mad, I think I was walking around, everywhere. Actually, I quite like my sitting arrangement, it's entertaining. Sexuality Education was crap. Walked to the interchange with my favourite boys - Naufal, Syed and Haqem. Bryan joined along and he's nice. All of them say I'm very lonely, yeah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these are damn good.

Photobucket

The best thing is, it's quite cheap. Can be found in NTUC I think. It's called Redondo (?) Luxury Cream Wafers.


Read more!