|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 21 July 2008 - 19:33
0 opinions:Happy Birthday Tiffany! :). School was kinda ok. Was in the sleeping mode all through English. But hey, I haven't been sleeping well 4 2 days already & I'm 1 of those people who cannot fall asleep easily. Damn the weather 4 making it such a nice condition 2 sleep in. P.E was actually fun & I must admit I actually enjoyed myself. Lunched @ 12.45pm. Then we had the leadership workshop. Not very fun & not very boring. But still it's a waste of our time & $$$. Dismissed @ ard 4? Idk. M & I got our henna done by Lashkmy (spelling?), super coool. I wished my art was good, but it isn't. & I've a super good news!!! MY BELOVED DIGI CAM IS BACK. I'm so damn freaking happy because it's finally back!!! Alright, photos from Sunday will be posted 2moro because my dear M 4got 2 bring her digi cam 2day. I'll post it 2gether with 2moro's post. Read more! |