|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 14 July 2008 - 22:27
0 opinions:![]() & Happy Birthday 2 my dearest idol, Khalil Fong. :]. Yesterday, my whole family were still looking @ my baby photos. Then woah, today, I'm 15. I guess when you grow older, you have no feelings 4 birthdays anymore. I reckon next year, I ain't gonna celebrate it anymore. But I have a sweet family, so we'll just go out for dinner.Thanks to those who wished me. I was damn embarrassed when the class sang me a birthday song, but I really do appreciate it yeah, because it's the 1st time, ever. & I'll never 4get that. & thank you my dearest M + Naufal + Amir + Juoyan + Syed 4 the present. Sorry for being such a shit friend. & thank you M's family 2, you guys have been great 2 me. & sorry 2 those whom I forced you 2 wish me, like Haqem + Justin + Syahin. & thank you Freddy + Ryan + Jiaxin + Shuyi 2. :). The day has been great. & 2 my family, thank you 4 everything. Though I was sooooo close 2 getting a DSLR, but Uncle has 2 get a new booster 4 the resort which costs like $4000+, but it's okay. If I can wait 3 years for a bank account, then I can wait another 3 years for a DSLR. K, maybe not. But nonetheless, I feel like shit. The whole day have been quite shit 2. I feel so bad about so much things. But I've been quite high the whole day. - went 2 hit me as he walked pass me. What a day. Mum cooked roast chicken + baked potatoes + salad + mee sua + red eggs. I really love my family 4 doing that & I know I haven't been doing much 2 the family. In fact, I have been treating my family like crap, I should start changing. Yeah, I should. 2moro marks the start of me being a filial kid, & also, marks the start of me officially going on a diet. (I suspect I'm suffering from anorexia but no one agrees with me. :/.) Or maybe I should go on a diet after my birthday cake? Orea cheesecake, & Dad hates cheesecake. ![]() ![]() ![]() Photos are taken with a 3.1 mega pixel digi cam as my digi cam is in Fujifilm headquarters under repair! Yes, finally it's under repair. & you guys there better hurry up k, I can't live without it. They are unglam, whatever. See, life without my digi cam is so unglam. -.-!!! Read more! |