|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 15 July 2008 - 16:12
0 opinions:I found out from Zhijun who found out from our principal that our school name was a mistake & MOE doesn't allow us 2 change our school name. But I'm starting 2 love my school because we got dismissed @ 12.10pm!!! & I wanna name the sculpture SHIT, because it's wasting our $$$ & we could have a aircon-ed hall instead of big ass fans. Pon-ed Chinese class, was studying History & I wanna scream like mad because the question I studied, DIDN'T EVEN COME OUT, fuck you. Walked with Amir + Haqem & be4 that with Syahin + Lufti + Khairi (?) after school. They don't wanna go library with me, :/. & thanks Freddy (again) + Austin 4 the belated birthday wish. :]. Contented with my nap. Time 4 exercise & studying, ate like 3 small slices of my cake 2day k, omg. & minestrone soup 4 lunch was ... nice. :]. Read more! |