|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 1 July 2008 - 20:50
0 opinions:Wanted to sign out of school and have been thinking of it all through Chinese lesson but M doesn't want to skip so didn't. And Justin is gonna teach us photography instead of me, yay. He knows way much more than I do and have been photographing for very long (I think) so it's good. :]. Might be going for photo shoot someday with him + M and M suggested to pay him $5. -.-. YOU ALSO NEVER PAY ME YOU PAY HIM FOR WHAT. Miss Ho was being such a loser. Chunmun was like doing his worksheet on his file almost against his chest and lying back on the chair (I don't really describe but you know what I mean yeah) and I was doing my worksheet the normal way when she came and said, "You 2 cannot get along ah?" Like wtf, what a stupid thing to ask. Sorry we do get along well but doesn't talk that much, ty. And Chunmun is really really really nice. Lunched with M + Benson + Ricky + Leroy. Gosh, I missed those days with them so much. But there wasn't Ricky and there was Zhenbang instead. But k, I still missed those times and I'm so happy over lunch today. Starlight 3 was so much talking + playing with M + Syahin + Lufti + Amir (who joined in himself!). See I told you this stupid program is a waste of time and it's even doing worse. TM-ed with M after that because she wanted to buy her prepaid card but she had to have an IC so we sat by the 2nd lvl and used my phone (yes) to call people. I was like damn stupid and totally forgot Guxie moved to Sengkang already and Zhenbang birthday still isn't here (and is like 2 days after mine k). So went to her house to collect her Mum's IC and went to PP to buy her prepaid card + print photos. Thanks for the Bread Talk. :]. Dad came to fetch me home and I'm so happy he didn't even scold me, yay. I think my parents rocks because I never have to pay anything myself, except my F1 magazines. Oh and if anyone sees the F1 Racing Magazine July edition, tell me k. Not the $21+ one okay, that's the UK one which cost a bomb. YAY I SEE NAT HO ON TV NOW. So damn hot. I can't believe he's a father in the show + his wife is the stupid women that I hate because her acting is so fake. Not fair. :/. I cannot believe he went to hug her on the bed. But he's so nice and considerate. YAY I LOVE NAT HO BYE BYE. Read more! |