|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 31 July 2008 - 14:30
0 opinions:Totally didn't sleep last night. Coffee @ 11pm is just totally sinful. I was so high that my eyes couldn't even close = not enough sleep. Signed out frm sch because I was really not feeling well, frm yesterday. M signed out 2, sort of 2gether (THANKS 2 THIS MORNING'S CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!) & Chew saw us. But we ain't lying & you can ask our parents. We really did went home... after KFC & apple pie. (WASTE MY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$). Screwed up totally 4 Chemistry. Left like 30 marks worth blank & the paper is over 40 marks. Physics was okay but I reckon I will fail as well. I didn't study 4 both, I swear. Ok maybe I did 4 Physics but totally felt bored the moment I opened my Chemistry book cover page & off I went 2 finish up my secret project. :). Dad was kinda happy with my POA test results, even though it's just12/20, he said, "Wow, good job." Like srsly, he's really super encouraging & went, "Work harder next time." Man, he totally rocks. :). Ok bye I wanna sleep somemore. P.S : ANTHEA IF YOU'RE READING THIS - BRING YOUR LIBRARY BOOKS 2MORO. That is if you have returned them. Read more! |