|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 29 July 2008 - 18:28
0 opinions:Kenna caught my Ow this morning 4 my socks. Really funny, he never catches me even if my shirt was like damn untucked. Whatever k. Super happy @ my History results but was super extremely disappointed with my Maths. I worked so hard 4 it. Ok maybe I didn't but last week I stayed up late 2 do maths k. Anw like I said, it's the algebra that killed me. & there was like 5 marks worth of careless mistakes, damn it damn it damn it. Pon-ed Chinese with Amanda. :). I know I know, I said I don't wanna pon it anymore... but... I've been feeling extremely sleepy these few days so I can't help it yeah. & I'm like super glad that Sunkyu & Alasdair agrees with me in the pronunciation of Audi. :). Got 2 find more people who agrees with me because I insist. IFC meeting immediately after school abt the t-shirt. I didn't even know I'm officially in IFC k. Went 4 Starlight 3 with Bryan. Haven't been there 4 a long long time. Got Amir 2 teach me & Lufti was super super super nice k. I can sense that Khairi (?) was super irritated with me 4 borrowing so many of his stuff. Hehex. SOMEONE KEEP STEALING MY STATIONERY WTF. Went 4 IFC meeting again with Bryan. Air-con! There was this women report frm the Straits Times talking 2 us abt being a reporter. -.-. Went 2 find Anthea @ the canteen after that whole thing ended. Yay my juniors are super super super super super nice people. Anthea was demonstrating who old hag chased 4 my Songsong. So drama! Nafa 2moro. Hmmmn. Read more! |