span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 16 July 2008 - 18:52
Oh well

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Happy Birthday Zhenbang!
Photobucket

These photos are like damn old & I managed 2 dig it out after searching frantically. I saw loads of old photos & omg fine, I was soooooo lame k. But those photos brings back lots of unforgettable memories.
- - - - -

I actually did enjoyed Chinese class the most 2day, weird. Fake acting ancient world war (fill in the blanks) between China, Japan & Russia films are just so hilarious when you have at least more than 5 fucking jokers as your classmates. Managed 2 survive through Soh's lesson with hatred. Besides that, the day pretty must stinks & it was so depressing. At 1st my art work turned out great, & I got praised on art for I swear, the 1st time in my life, then it got ruined & stained my skirt with dye. (Lucky Mum haven't found out yet!)

The day is so depressing (even recess) & Leong just sucks k. So does Soh, you stupid bias women.

Yay got 3 novels from the library & I'm gonna be occupied with it. Lunch was Mee Siam which has no taste at all. Anthea got disgusted when I ate my egg yolk. Skipped Starlight 3, whatever I don't give a fucking damn, I rather go home 2 nap, which I did all the way until 7pm.

5 more cows & I'll be able to buy what I want! Alasdair still owes me 8 cows while Hoibing still owes me 3. Damn, I'll be so broke soon. I wonder when my uncle is coming? :].

Happily reading my novel now & still thinking whether 2 have dinner. Chicken rice is fattening but I so scared I'll have gas 2moro during breakfast & suffer 4 the whole day, like 2day.

I NEED MY CAM!


Read more!