|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 10 July 2008 - 18:59
0 opinions:One lens gay person today - me. My left lens fell out my eye before I even reach school. So yeah, big headache because 1 side is blur while 1 side isn't. And you know what's the best thing in the whole wide world? I don't even have a single extra lens left. Dad says to go order today but he isn't back yet. And we'll have to wait so long for it to come which means, I'm gonna have problem seeing for days. Shit. And yes I have no spare spectacles as I lost it. And lastly, who bloody hell keeps taking my stationery? Stupid. Read more! |