|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 11 July 2008 - 00:57
0 opinions:(Photos taken with M's digi cam as mine isn't working.) School was so-so, wasn’t paying much attention but the day passed pretty fast, rushed home. School's band concert @ Victoria Concert Hall because your 5 most important guys are playing! I LOVE YOU NAUFAL, SYED, HAQEM, SYAHIN AND JUOYAN. BUT I LOVE SYAHIN MORE OMG YOU SO COOL. & I’m never going to a concert ever again. I mean the aircon in the hall was drying up my contacts, so I could barely open my eyes. K, maybe next time I’ll wear specs, that is, if I have 1. M & I were sitting with Zul, Khairi (?), Ningzheng, Freddy & Dingwei. They were paying attention to the concert while M & I (mostly me) were… talking away. & so many uncivilised people were like damn rude please, we’re watching a band concert, not a rock band concert. Satay + sambal kangkong + prawn omelette + cockles (?) + pineapple fried rice @ Lau Pa Sat with Freddy, Ningzheng, Junyan, Dingwei and M. Yay alfresco dining rocks. & I swear the guys are like the nicest people ever, like really, EVER. & not to mention, hilarious, duh. Dingwei kept calling me China doll and Shanghai maid. -.-. I AM NOT CHEENA & I HATE CHEENA!!! While we were walking back 2 the MRT Station, a guy just skidded off his motorbike and fell. Lucky nothing happened & I hate it when every1 just stares & do nothing 2 help him up. When I was in Malaysia, a couple fell of their bike & many people went 2 rush 2 help them but gosh, SINGAPORE!!! You don’t expect 5 teenagers 2 help him up right? :] Trained back 2 Bedok with the guys. Dad came 2 fetch me & M home @ ard midnight. Read more! |