span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 6 July 2008 - 19:10

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Posting up yesterday's F1 qualifying pictures from itv-f1.com. R.jonkman @ flickr haven't posted up any of Kimi's yet so nevermind. Raceday is on now but I'm skipping it because I reckon it's all about David Coulthard, since he's retiring. LIKE I EVEN CARE. Anw the race starts @ 8pm and it's still early now.

So you may or may not know, Kimi came in third, damn disappointing. But it was expected as he didn't clock in good times during the first and second qualifying sessions. So Hekki (I can't spell his full name because it's so long) was first, fine congrats. Webber was second, damn unexpected. And Vettel (very cute) even got in the top 10, well well well. Hah, Hamilton was 4th, you should have seen his face, TOO BAD YOU SUCKS.

Alonso pinching Hekki's butt. :]. Actually Alonso is a really fun guy k, and his eyes are beautiful.




I have always wondered on tv what they are actually looking at, so well, time sheet.

Batman mobile!

Webber, Hekki and Raikkonen. Somehow, Hekki and Raikkonen look alike, since they are both from Finland. I still love Finnish.

Massa! Do you know that he wears nasal strips? I always thought it was a plaster and that he got beaten up by someone. But until recently, my Mum bought nasal strips for my family (excluding me because I don't need it), and I saw Massa wearing (?) those on his nose yesterday. Cool man.


Read more!