|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 27 July 2008 - 18:08
0 opinions: Was out with Anthea 2 Katong & Suntec. Random kids + their parents name card. Enjoyable but unlucky us had 2 see the flabby old hag there. Fine her decisions are correct & mind are so incorrect. (!!!) I was getting very very very high over angmoh guys. There was like so many super shuai + cute ones. Returning the D80 later. Here are SOME (I mean it) photos. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Those 2 girls are so damn cute aren't they? Took like 200+ photos of them. Hehex. I miss putat Beatrice & her sister. I don't know how 2 spell her sister's name. Posting some photos up later. But all will be up some time soon. I still love photographing kids but however, I still dislike kids. I mean... photographing them are super fun & it's the best. I totally hate sports photography & I think only clever & good photographers can do that. I ain't one of them. PUTAT! :). & I'm so damn broke. P.S : Singaporeans are so unhelpful!!! Read more! |